Season ticket prices for 2017/2018 season

FFPbegone

I want to buy a season ticket for the coming season and I was wondering if anyone has the price bands for the different tickets available?
I have rung up the club on so many occasions but no one seems to pickup and I have waited for a while each time.

I'm thinking of buying a hospitality season ticket. To those that have one, is a hospitality season ticket worth it over a regular season ticket?

Is there a waiting list?
Is it still possible to buy a season ticket for the coming season?

Have you joined the waiting list? If not think you will miss out this year. If you Google mcfc season ticket prices you can see last year and add in 30-50 quid

I think some of the Corporate areas have plenty of demand and others don't. Last year the Club phoned me a few times about the Commonwealth bar / suite corporate area. I think the seats for the game are in the middle blocks of Level 1. The cost was around £2,500 IIRC

My mate was on the ST waiting list last year, he didnt get a normal ST but they offered him a hospitality one, dont think there is much demand for them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.