Season Ticket Renewal - Advice Please

Hi Toddy. If worst comes to the worst and you cannot renew, I am looking to sell my season ticket for next season only as I am away with work for the year. I am in SS3 (315) and I am just looking for face value £299. Let me know your situation. Good luck.

My son is going to be away this year. Will his points transfer if I get him a Citizens card for the season so he can attend games when he is home?

decided to renew my value gold but now £700 quid and hope I can relocate to the £299
im in Edinburgh so midweek and Sunday games are a pain to get to

if anyone wants my 2 tickets for these games then let me know

I don't think you'll have much trouble relocating just the one seat, if not though I'm sure the club will let you cancel. They'll have takers I'm sure.

Hi, I am unsure on how to make a new thread but this one seems to be most relevant. I have renewed my season ticket for next year however I attend University away from Manchester so I am deciding to sell it for a full season. Would anyone be interested in taking it on? Pop me a message if you are interested and I can send you details regarding the seat and discuss. Thanks !

dont know if this helps but I hear the OSC have access to 299 quid single seats dotted about the stadium
City allocate you a seat and full payment reqd
closing date this Saturday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.