Season ticket

Tiattos_Waterbottle

Team supported
Manchester City, forever and always
Hello all, not a frequent poster on the forum, but frequent reader.

I'm basically wondering the process, price and how long I'd have to wait with regards to getting a season ticket, I've (to my shame) not been as active a supporter as I'd of liked but I'm in a good position financially to afford one.

I've been looking at 119 lower tier as I watched around 10ish matches in the 15/16 Season on a mates ticket when he couldn't go.

Any help would be appreciated, also, sorry if this is the wrong forum to post this on!

Hello all, not a frequent poster on the forum, but frequent reader.

I'm basically wondering the process, price and how long I'd have to wait with regards to getting a season ticket, I've (to my shame) not been as active a supporter as I'd of liked but I'm in a good position financially to afford one.

I've been looking at 119 lower tier as I watched around 10ish matches in the 15/16 Season on a mates ticket when he couldn't go.

Any help would be appreciated, also, sorry if this is the wrong forum to post this on!
I don't think you can join the waiting list at the moment at least I looked for a link on mancity.com and couldn't find one but I think you would be able to buy in the Summer if you are quick.

You could email City. mancity@mancity.com

I contacted the club about joining the season card waiting list and they told me I had to join the cityzen membership scheme and then your added automatically to the waiting list.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.