Season ticket

Discussion in 'Ticket and travel exchange' started by Tiattos_Waterbottle, 15 Oct 2017.

1. Tiattos_Waterbottle

Tiattos_Waterbottle

Customer Service Team
    Hello all, not a frequent poster on the forum, but frequent reader.

I'm basically wondering the process, price and how long I'd have to wait with regards to getting a season ticket, I've (to my shame) not been as active a supporter as I'd of liked but I'm in a good position financially to afford one.

I've been looking at 119 lower tier as I watched around 10ish matches in the 15/16 Season on a mates ticket when he couldn't go.

Any help would be appreciated, also, sorry if this is the wrong forum to post this on!

2. Marvin

Marvin

I don't think you can join the waiting list at the moment at least I looked for a link on mancity.com and couldn't find one but I think you would be able to buy in the Summer if you are quick.

You could email City. mancity@mancity.com

3. Eccles Blue

Eccles Blue

Waiting for Dunnie & Zaba!!
    If you ring the club there is an option for "to be added to the season card waiting list". You can then, I assume, discuss with them how long it might take etc.

4. Neil H

Neil H

Printer
    I contacted the club about joining the season card waiting list and they told me I had to join the cityzen membership scheme and then your added automatically to the waiting list.

5. Tiattos_Waterbottle

Tiattos_Waterbottle

Customer Service Team
    Cheers for the advice, I'll give them a ring tomorrow.

6. ROJM13

ROJM13

what was the answer