Season Tickets 2018-19 - 3% average increase reported

i dont agree with that. with all the 100s of millions in tv revenue, sponsorships, the owners we could easily lower ticket prices and make it more affordable. id say its the price of being a premier league club now...... look at spurs and others, huge increases in prices with no success/trophies. clubs have to be careful now, there are more empty seats at every ground and the biggest problem is that there are barely anyone 30s attending matches now. its going to be a huge problem in a few years when no one is replacing the older fans. its just pure greed from most clubs. all liverpool fans did was walk out the ground and liverpool easily lowered the prices, so they can do it.

your ssl3 ticket makes up a tiny section of the ground. in every other section it has gone up and i think fans are being pushed to the limit now, with lots not going. you can see it around the ground - mostly 50+ year olds and i know loads of people who have stopped. the main city supporters club need to stand up for the fans for once and actually demand affordable prices. Kompany is doing that now, which i hope makes a difference.
A 5 or 10% reduction would impact very insignificantly on the top line or f f p but would have a huge feel good....the club does listen and care kind of impact. There is absolutely no justification for an increase. In the real world I am worse of than 10 year ago

Ours went up £20 for this season from last,if the same happens again I'll accept it,especially the old direct debit route,which would be an increase of £2 per month,price of a bag of crisps and a bottle of pop in reality......nowt

I guess its hard for folk to give those seats up to make way for others mate.

Can't see many of them being available.

Ah we’ll see how it goes been sat in those seats since we moved but fancy a change now. I’ve liked sitting in lower tier but just hesitant whether I’ll feel disconnected up the top.

The club aren’t blind. Thousands of empty seats every match. I’m certain prices will be frozen next season.

The club aren’t blind. Thousands of empty seats every match. I’m certain prices will be frozen next season.

But the tickets are sold. Its not revenue being lost. There is also an argument, by some, that the low season ticket prices lead to empty seats

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.