Season Tickets 2018-19 - 3% average increase reported

You were saying Blue Parrot?

Swansea at home.
Sunday.
Just won the league.
Guard of Honour.
Etc.
Via my mobile.

Mine and 5 family and friends on my ticket account. 6 tickets each. 36 tickets available.

Screenshot_20180420-222559.png

£65 for a ticket.
£50+ on other levels.

Screenshot_20180420-222655.png

Unless my mobile is f***ed, and the match has sold out, there seems to be plenty of tickets still left.

When in reality this match should have easily sold out. And would have done, if tickets were priced sensibly. £65!

Those tickets still available don't show Ticket Exchange tickets or Season card no shows either.
Onlly The other day I got four in 213 (Swansea returns) £35 for adults and £ 5 for kids.

You were saying Blue Parrot?

Swansea at home.
Sunday.
Just won the league.
Guard of Honour.
Etc.
Via my mobile.

Mine and 5 family and friends on my ticket account. 6 tickets each. 36 tickets available.

Screenshot_20180420-222559.png

£65 for a ticket.
£50+ on other levels.

Screenshot_20180420-222655.png

Unless my mobile is f***ed, and the match has sold out, there seems to be plenty of tickets still left.

When in reality this match should have easily sold out. And would have done, if tickets were priced sensibly. £65!

Those tickets still available don't show Ticket Exchange tickets or Season card no shows either.
Tickets are £48 and there are about 20 blocks with only one or two seats. Go on a pc and click on the blocks its there in black and white

How much is much lower, as I'm not going through each stand and tier.

The point still stands. And yes, I'm a miserable b******! :-)

The Etihad should be full. The club should be doing everything in it's power to fill the stadium for such an important match, and shouldn't be pricing City fans out with £60+ and £50+ match tickets.

When is the penny, sorry pound, going to drop, that our fanbase can't and won't pay those kind of ticket prices. Our fanbase isn't United, Chelsea, Arsenal or Spurs. It's mostly local, working class, and on average earnings.

And when are the club going to realize that a full stadium in every aspect is much better than a stadium with loads of empty seats.

Bite the bullet, drop the ticket prices, fill the f***er, get new City fans in, and the next generation of City fans in, and make up any ticket sales revenue shortfall via additional matchday food, drink and merchandise sales, etc.
Its full, Pick a game Huddersfield or Brighton look at the tickets available and watch blocks appear with the odd seat a disappear over the next 2 weeks. They are odd s/c resales.

I'll have to check via my PC, which shows the seat planner. A mobile doesn't.

6 tickets each on Ticket Exchange???? Hmmm.

If true, fair enough. Pinch of Salt.
Just because it says you're entitled to buy up to 6 tickets each doesn't mean those tickets are actually available (and certainly not close/together). It would still say that even if there was only 1 ticket left in the whole ground.

Thanks for the replies.

If I was wrong via my mobile, see screenshots above, then fair enough.

I apologise to club and to the fans.

However, going forward and into next season, I, like many City fans would like to at least see a season ticket and matchday ticket prices freeze.

I'll leave it at that for now, as I don't want to come across as a miserable and ungreatful City fan, which I'm certainly not.

Let's have a party! :-)

Last edited:
Seems like 21-25 age groups want the top price seats for next to nothing.
I pay 10 payments of £39 for my seat.
If you are an adult and cannot afford that find another pastime.
Not even a tenner a week.
The thing is about 21-25 year olds, many of them still live at home with parents and have a shit load more disposable cash than 25-45 year olds!

I'm not even attempting most midweek games next season without taking a half day holiday - not until the M6 roadworks are completed at some point in March 2019 at any rate - 3 to 3.5 hours there and 2 to 4.5 hours back (overnight lane and motorway section cllosures) for a journey that should take 2,5 hours max (2 hours on a good day) is doing my head in.

The concurrent M5 road works will continue till Spring 2019 - so could be the end of May!
The bad news is there will be more roadworks starting on the M6 as J19-J16 finishes J13- J16 Starts, scheduled to end 2021 :(

The bad news is there will be more roadworks starting on the M6 as J19-J16 finishes J13- J16 Starts, scheduled to end 2021 :(
Are you sure about that ? I thought that stretch of motorway through Stafford had been converted to a smart motorway with some of it 4 lanes .

Are you sure about that ? I thought that stretch of motorway through Stafford had been converted to a smart motorway with some of it 4 lanes .
Stafford J13 to Alsager J16. South of J13 already done. Doing nothing much on multiple junctions for a long time is the problem. They should upgrade between two adjacent junctions quickly and move to the next.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.