Season Tickets 2018-19 - 3% average increase reported

Paying deadwood like Yaya £4m doesn't help

This is what really pisses me off when we buy players and pay them really good money, yet they never see or will ever have a chance. But supporters are moneytised for every penny
Yaya is a legend at city and imo deserves every penny he gets.

When was the last time we bought a player that never got a chance?

To put it in financial terms, it's less than 10% of our turnover when you take out corporate tickets.

The club could reduce prices by £200 and it wouldn't make them blink financially.
It was 11.4% last year and to put it in financial terms, a 51M annual loss would be unacceptable to city or any other business when it is completely unnecessary.

I'm sure the club will be factoring in loss of revenue from the empty seats, a red circle doesn't buy a pie & a pint.

Red circles like a lot of fans struggle with the prices to buy a pie or a pint!!!
They want us in early, charge £3 a pint, £2 a pie or other food items, they’ll be plenty in earlier instead of waiting till the last minute. They’ll triple what they sell currently.
As for ticket prices, I still think the season cards are good value for money, but, it’s getting to a point where lots will say enough is enough.

I rarely miss a home game, but I never buy a pie or a pint, its not compulsory, and there's far better value to be had elsewhere.
I've not had food inside ever, was just a phrase to point out that each seat probably has a target yeald over the season and if it's empty it's not going to hit that target.

It was 11.4% last year and to put it in financial terms, a 51M annual loss would be unacceptable to city or any other business when it is completely unnecessary.

Including corporate, yes.

I'm not advocating the club give them out for free, just pointing out that they make up a tiny part of our turnover. If all non corporate SCs were £500, it would have very little impact on us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.