Seasoncard Personalisation/"Member Since"

Mine strangely said 'Member since 2007' ... and had a season ticket since 1985 ..... so something isn't working ...

just done mine, hope its right its me kissing the prem cup, but it had a member since 2004 when I had season tickets in the 70s
This is what is daft with this whole member since bollocks.

I've never been a member, as a kid I'd just jump on the bus to Maine Road and watch a match,. Paying on the gate often.
There's no evidence of when I went, didn't go and so on.
I would often go to other clubs in the area such as Bolton, Oldham, Stockport and so on... If I could get there on public transport I would.
Doesn't mean I was a fan, just a kid who wanted to watch football.

So my card might say member since 2010 or whenever I could actually afford a season card, but my first match as far as I'm aware was in 1986.

I'll be using the St Marks cross on mine (if city allow it)

I've had about 10 goes at this and as soon as I select the default picture it just keeps crashing so I've given up. I'm getting a bit sick of all these gimmicks every season to be honest.

last year mine said 'member since maine road'.

this year it says 'member since 2003' but lets me pick any year?!?!

is this the same for everyone or just the ones who've had tickets since maine road?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.