Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

I've had the email as well, had to laugh when it said we are confirming that we have the correct email address for you............ errr, if it wasn't the right address what happens? :-)
That made me laugh as well, i read it 3 times thinking i must be missing something and there must be a link to confirm this is my email.

It would be very disappointing if we increased prices again when so many other clubs have announced price freezes for next season.

It would be very disappointing if we increased prices again when so many other clubs have announced price freezes for next season.
I think the club may well be disappointed in the take up should prices increase.

I'll hopefully cover it by binning Platinum but if they disband gold and make it all 'Platinum' I think that could be it for quite a few.

The cynic in me thinks they have sent out email no.1 and then will graze the forum boards to see what they can get away with....

They will be getting more money out of us one way or another. Some twat in a suit with a business studies degree will get a huge bonus for raising a sum of money equivalent to 5% of what we paid for, say Mangala and in the meantime 100's of longstanding fans will walk away

I think the club may well be disappointed in the take up should prices increase.

I'll hopefully cover it by binning Platinum but if they disband gold and make it all 'Platinum' I think that could be it for quite a few.

The cynic in me thinks they have sent out email no.1 and then will graze the forum boards to see what they can get away with....

I'm hoping that their concerns about atmosphere will make them think twice about pricing out even more of our core support.

I'm hoping that their concerns about atmosphere will make them think twice about pricing out even more of our core support.
So am I ric, so am I.

They seem to want it all ways and will end up with a ground full of passionless faces who all bugger off on 75 minutes.

So am I ric, so am I.

They seem to want it all ways and will end up with a ground full of passionless faces who all bugger off on 75 minutes.

But they will buy loads of tat in the club shop and pay a fortune for food and drink in the ground

I was expecting my sons to increase this year as he's now 16, but the small print in the email says 'For the 2017/18 season age band categories are as follows; Under 18, 18-21, Adult and Over 65. Your age band and therefore the price you pay is calculated based on the age you will be as of 1st August 2017.' Is that new, or was I wrong thinking there was a 16-18 category?

Yeah, there used to be a 16/17 category between U16 and 18-21

I was expecting my sons to increase this year as he's now 16, but the small print in the email says 'For the 2017/18 season age band categories are as follows; Under 18, 18-21, Adult and Over 65. Your age band and therefore the price you pay is calculated based on the age you will be as of 1st August 2017.' Is that new, or was I wrong thinking there was a 16-18 category?
It was under 16, 16 - 17, 18 - 21, adult and under 65. Looks like U18s are now all classed as juniors

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.