Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

It would be very disappointing if we increased prices again when so many other clubs have announced price freezes for next season.

Agreed - Considering FIFA will be refunding 33.3 million back to the club for fair play debarckle.

I can see the club including either domestic or all cup games in the price that way they can raise the prices. Also if we get knocked out early as usual get drawn away they will benefit.

Agreed - Considering FIFA will be refunding 33.3 million back to the club for fair play debarckle.
I think they never actually withheld that money but even if they didn't, turnover this year should be in excess of £450m of which I reckon possibly £25m comes from non-premium season ticket sales. Profits should be well in excess of £50m, maybe as high as £70m. They could reduce standard season ticket prices by 20% and it would cost them £5m at most, even if they didn't sell a single extra ticket.

They should be free for anyone over 4000pts this season,as a loyalty thank you......................(this is just in case they are trawling the forums for comments)..:)

They should be free for anyone over 4000pts this season,as a loyalty thank you......................(this is just in case they are trawling the forums for comments)..:)
Not a bad idea really,but I'd go for anyone signing up to all cup comps should get something knocked off there season ticket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.