Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

Just renewed my seasoncard online. When I got to the cup schemes, I filled each one in with my card details, and pressed proceed. A message immediately came up that I was not eligible to join these schemes! I started again from scratch, but when it came to the "other things you might be interested in" pop-up, the cup schemes weren't on it!
In desperation, I phoned the club, and after a very short wait, explained the situation to a member of the customer services team. She checked my account, and said that I was already registered! I told her that all I needed to do then was click on the pay by DD button, but there was still nothing to say I was in the cup schemes on the final page. She said that I had until August to rejoin them if it wasn't included in the package when it was sent out to me. The confirmation email had the notification "maximum characters exceeded", so I'm still none the wiser!

Anyone else had this happen to them?
Happened to me mate, once you've joined you're are not longer eligible to join easy to understand ain't it. i got told check your account if you've joined points will show,they were there fortunately.

After countless messages on Tw@tter, a few in here and even a few People in the section where I stand enquiring about my Renewal and if I wasn't renewing "can they gave the seat"

I've decided to Renew.
I had £150+ in ticket exchange credit as well so it works out on the DD scheme.

Come on City!!!

Haha knew you would.

A couple near me said they won't be renewing next season, but as they fuck off on 80 mins every game they won't be missed !

I was already to rhyme off my reasons but it was done in such an impersonal way. I don't think the guy can have been a blue and its just a job and to be fair to him how would he know I'd spent my whole adult life as a ticket holder, City have obviously not told him to find out and try to dissuade fans from quitting.

When I rang to cancel my 2 tickets the other day the bloke did say he was sorry I was leaving but didn't ask why? He did say the seats would only have a block on until Friday teatime and if I changed my mind I could ring up to uncancel them before 5pm Friday!!

After countless messages on Tw@tter, a few in here and even a few People in the section where I stand enquiring about my Renewal and if I wasn't renewing "can they gave the seat"

I've decided to Renew.

Come on City!!!
It's like a habit that's hard to kick isn't it? Even when you don't agree with some of what's going on.

Welcome back though!

I've decided to Renew.

Come on City!!!
was that your audition for Corrie?

Can you only cancel by calling up? Looked all over the website and can't find anyway to do it via the site?

If you paid by DD you have to ring up otherwise it just automatically renews, if you didn't you don't have to do anything as it just lapses.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.