Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by KingCarlito, 14 Apr 2017.

1. cadds92

cadds92

No worries.

I was going to leave it regardless, but today I thought if I can relocate then great.

I am going to pick and choose next season and prefer the away days more to be honest. That needs some serious wedge to do multiple times in a season, especially in Europe.

2. alib

alib

Cancelled my 2 season cards which I've had since Maine Road days this week - very sad now

3. MadchesterCity

MadchesterCity

There will more than likely be some cracking seats available on Value Gold, its a case of fill in the spaces and if you get a great location you may be tempted to stay there paying full price the following season - when I changed to value gold I ended up with a much better seat than I had previously - luck of the draw though as it could be anywhere

4. cyberblue

cyberblue

What a great gesture

5. paulchapo

paulchapo

While things are better than they were they are still poor. My worst ever experience was against Gillingham in the play off final. I had been to loads of games home and away and kept all the ticket stubs. Our average attendance was around 28,000 and I think we got about 46,000 tickets. I am away working when the tickets go on sale. To my horror you couldn't phone up but had to go to the ground and queue which of course I couldn't do. I spent hours ringing every phone number at Maine Road only to get the engaged tone all the time, then the news came through they had sold out. No problem I was on the way home on Wednesday and thought I could stop off at Gillingham and buy one for their end, they got about 8,000 fans tops at the time. Sold out. There was some brief hope when a rumour spread extra tickets were on sale at the ground and I dashed down there. No tickets and the bloke in the office came out, locked up, wouldn't speak to us and got in his car and drove off. I got a ticket outside the ground but I was fuming I had been put into that situation in the first place.

6. Corky

Corky

To save your wild,wild lives.
    To ne'er your fans embitter.
    To cease your sad demise tonight we toast
    THE DEATH OF CITY

7. Brendan110_0

Brendan110_0

Strange that.......I remember lining up around the ground before the ticket office opened for 3 hours only to be told we had to call Piccadilly box office for them! Open sale though, mobile phone brick wasn't a help but my dad pulled through!

8. paulchapo

paulchapo

I have no idea, as I said I only got home when all the tickets had sold out, I wasn't there when the sale started.

9. mancityvstoke

mancityvstoke

fuck all to do with you
    CHARLESTOWN Stop taking me seriously Back in 212
    The queues for Gillingham tickets were mental

10. lazerblue

lazerblue

i joined the queue at 7am and got served at 2pm, god bless bernard halford, lovely bloke but coudnt run a piss up in a brewery