Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

It's the first time I've renewed via Direct debit and I've not received the email. Has any one else?

I though we should have received comfirmation on the 22nd?

It's the first time I've renewed via Direct debit and I've not received the email. Has any one else?

I renewed both MCWFC and MCFC and have not received confirmation. They're in The History Section on my account, but I didn't get the 'Thank you for your Order' email! Standards are slipping.

I received an e-mail titled "Your Seasoncard Direct Debit details for Supporter Number" on the 10th

I renewed, with Cup Scheme, in the same block (101) and the woman behind the counter said "Do you go on the Blue Moon forums?.... We're shooting towards the South Stand in the second half next season, everytime we win the coin toss."

Lovely. Couldn't have told me that before I paid £745+ for my seat, could you? ha!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.