Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

I just got an email thanking me for my purchase of 2 season cards even though I rang up and cancelled my season cards last week?!?

Typical City Ticket Office shambles......

Plus ca change,plus c'est la meme chose

just got a message saying I have renewed another 6 tickets for next season (me my old man and the kids) in 93.20. I was going to try and move down to the lower tier as feel you can see the game a bit better - didn't realise it just automatically renewed.

Oh well saves messing around and should see some good football next year. Only gripe with where I sit (222) is that there are almost always empty seats at every game.

I sit in 222 and it's embarrassing how many empty seats there are for some games but I'm more fed up with the disinterest shown by many that attend in 93:20 - arrive late, leave early for half time and some dont even come back for the second half.

I sit in 222 and it's embarrassing how many empty seats there are for some games but I'm more fed up with the disinterest shown by many that attend in 93:20 - arrive late, leave early for half time and some dont even come back for the second half.

What row you on mate?

WBA last home game and I was bursting for a piss just before half time.I left my seat at 8.40 pm and as I got to the bottom of the steps for the concourse in 323,a bloke had 16 pints of lager waiting I assume for a few of his mates.I bet they didn`t come back right on half time unless there were 8 of `em.

I am on c not far away. Agreed on your points. It's very touristy.

I'm on the row behind and the 4 seats next to me are owned by a company who lets clients and suppliers use the seats. Had Rags, Arse, Everton, and Dippers in the seats, pisses me off no end. Don't get me started on the Celtic fans and the Galdbach Massive that we've had on European nights

Thinking of moving to 93.20, what is the atmosphere like and is it true you get access to away tickets?

The views are great, the lounge is okay, the atmosphere is mixed, a few tourists and a few away supporters for big games. You get no priority for away tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.