Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

I've looked at Joe's for no reason other than my lags are now shit. I need a back row in any stand and somewhere to park my scooter. Be loathed to give up my seats though where we have been since day one.

Plus you get good target practise with your paper aeroplanes when I move across a couple of blocks for Champs League games lol

Yes, there was big turnover of Blues who sit in 209 this season compared to last. Some are on the waiting list to get into Joe's and some others 93:20ers are waiting to find cheaper seats together in other parts of the ground.

OK cheers for that Tim.

I will be renewing and I might get a season card too for r kid whose hit tougher times since Uber screwed up the taxi business.

Anyone short of a few quid for renewing might want to lump on Dzeko scoring for Roma this weekend. I woke up from a dream this morning with Edin scoring another header.

Dunno if it was a header yet,but he scored today !! Good shout

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.