Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

renewal was at the end of April last year. so should be any day now surly? unless like a prev poster said they are waiting on us to either win the cup or secure 4th? or its cos they are being increased after 1 year of being frozen and they are sorting out a lovely shiny renewal pack to drop that bombshell on too us?

If City increase prices they will be just about the only club in the league to so which would be a disgrace

As I live 94 miles away, the fact it often takes 45 mins post match to get on to Princess Parkway is really starting to annoy.
It's the last season for me next season unless the club starts to sort things out with the council and highways agencies in respect to traffic light sequences and traffic pinch points. I'm sick to death of writing to the club about it and the stock woeful replies I get in return. They clearly don't give a shit. Perhaps I should leave games early - I certainly understand why many do,

We're on the run up to a vital week for City culminating in an F.A cup semi final at Wembley & people are focusing on season ticket price increases that might not happen & others on why they may not renew next season ffs

I'm out. Fallen out of love with the premier league game, if I miss it, or feel like it, I'll buy a ticket. The whole thing is more of a hassle and I don't enjoy it as much, I'll watch from afar and see if it rekindles my umpf about matchdays.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.