Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

I'm expecting a £20 increase which I think is fair

why would that be fair ? the biggest tv deal ever, biggest sponsorship deals ever. its gone up pretty much every year now. it would be ridiculous if they increased it. it would sum up many fans thoughts about the club only caring about money

as another poster said wed be pretty much the only club i nthe league increasing prices.

Everything is fair in your world Bernard Halford.
Ive not had a wage increase in 4 years.....increase my arse!
I have no idea about the 1st line so I will ignore that.
You might not have had a rise but I'd imagine most staff employed by city have and they will need to pay for that.
Do you think supermarkets shouldn't put up prices either because you haven't had a rise?

How's the SC availability Family Stand preferably on the corner. Since I'm relocated anyway due to the glass habitrail it's time to get an extra seat for my 7 year old who's developed a fancy for City and the Family Stand seems a good place to start.

Could the platinum concourse season ticket include free beer to throw and access to its own YouTube channel to enable immediate uploads of the merriment and frivolity.
I was with you all the way until you didn't include smoking in the toilets

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.