Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

50,000 season cards x £20 = £1M

How much extra revenue does the new TV deal bring in next season?

exactly.' 20 quid would be fair' - prices have risen every year near enough, by say 20 or 50 quid and its all adding up over the years. with the tv deal and pretty much every club freezing or reducing prices it shouldnt be increasing

For the first time ever, I'm not sure about renewing.

The whole matchady experience, and how the club is being run, has left me uninterested.

If it wasn't for the fans who I stand and sing with, I'd have called it a day by now.

It's akin to a mundane job, where some arse of a Manager is being a t***, but your work mates keep you going back to work every Morning.

I'll never fall out of love with City. Just the people running the club, and the way the club is heading.

For the first time ever, I'm not sure about renewing.

The whole matchady experience, and how the club is being run, has left me uninterested.

If it wasn't for the fans who I stand and sing with, I'd have called it a day by now.

It's akin to a mundane job, where some arse of a Manager is being a t***, but your work mates keep you going back to work every Morning.

I'll never fall out of love with City. Just the people running the club, and the way the club is heading.

I'm in a similar boat jrb.
Since My 1st ST in '74 Im now having serious doubts about renewing!
No problems with what's going on on the pitch, that's great! I support the team vocally, always have, but I'm in a minority!
I was forced to move from SS2, (my seat became corporate) so now go in SS3 but the stewards are twats, people queue to get out before 80 mins and chat shit most of the time largely ignoring the real reason for being there!
I'm not a kid anymore and that could be half the problem? but it ain't what it used to be regardless of results!
Will be doing some soul searching in the coming weeks!

Frustrating as this season has been I think next season is going to see a big improvement and I wouldn't miss it. Hopefully not a price increase but it will still probably be at the cheaper end compared to other premier league clubs and much more entertaining than watching the likes of Stoke and West Brom. This thread has offered a great opportuntiy for the moaners though...

Bravo needs to be gone before I renew. aguero needs to stay and even better Bob comes back.

Your views on Bravo are well documented but that is a ridiculous stance. Why don't you stick to the Bravo thread for your endless jibes about him. Or better still give it a rest now.

If City increase prices they will be just about the only club in the league to so which would be a disgrace

Will they? How do you know and will it really be a disgrace?

As I live 94 miles away, the fact it often takes 45 mins post match to get on to Princess Parkway is really starting to annoy.
It's the last season for me next season unless the club starts to sort things out with the council and highways agencies in respect to traffic light sequences and traffic pinch points. I'm sick to death of writing to the club about it and the stock woeful replies I get in return. They clearly don't give a shit. Perhaps I should leave games early - I certainly understand why many do,

I've heard it all now. Think I'll delay renewing until City do something about putting a stop to Brexit and get the government to increase funding for the NHS and schools.

I'm currently in East level 3 but watched the Monaco game from South 3 and thought it was a great view and was really impressed by the space inside the stand. I'm thinking of moving but would be interested to hear from those who regularly sit there what their experience is. Are the queues to get in a problem there? As I don't leave until the end I'll take the risk of a queue to get out

I'm currently in East level 3 but watched the Monaco game from South 3 and thought it was a great view and was really impressed by the space inside the stand. I'm thinking of moving but would be interested to hear from those who regularly sit there what their experience is. Are the queues to get in a problem there? As I don't leave until the end I'll take the risk of a queue to get out
I sit about 18 rows back, with my lad and a couple of mates, most around us are good. We're central behind the goal, very good view, there are queues getting in this season (none last), so turning up 15 minutes earlier now. It takes about 5 minutes to get out at the final whistle (though people are usually on their way out at 80 minutes). Cheapest season ticket I've had for 10 years, and now paid for over 10 months by direct debit, decent atmosphere most of the time, so value for money I'd put it at about 9/10, given the players we have.

Can't wait for next season personally, though 4 more home games to watch this season yet (that's over 20% of our home league games still to go) , be great if we can finish with 7 wins out of 7.

You'll be a little near the Raggies when they come calling, and there's the possibility of another two doses. Can you afford the jabs?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.