Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

I'm currently in East level 3 but watched the Monaco game from South 3 and thought it was a great view and was really impressed by the space inside the stand. I'm thinking of moving but would be interested to hear from those who regularly sit there what their experience is. Are the queues to get in a problem there? As I don't leave until the end I'll take the risk of a queue to get out
Sat up there for 2 seasons good set of fans great view never much problem getting in and out but we don't leave the townly till 15mins before kickoff but this season the stewards have got an agenda anyone stands up give them a warning then if you persist out you go and this has caused a lot of fans to have re think we are considering moving down to ss1 were you can stand all game

Does anyone know whether there is likely to be seats available in the 93:20?

Yes, there was big turnover of Blues who sit in 209 this season compared to last. Some are on the waiting list to get into Joe's and some others 93:20ers are waiting to find cheaper seats together in other parts of the ground.

Frustrating as this season has been I think next season is going to see a big improvement and I wouldn't miss it. Hopefully not a price increase but it will still probably be at the cheaper end compared to other premier league clubs and much more entertaining than watching the likes of Stoke and West Brom. This thread has offered a great opportuntiy for the moaners though...

Your views on Bravo are well documented but that is a ridiculous stance. Why don't you stick to the Bravo thread for your endless jibes about him. Or better still give it a rest now.

Will they? How do you know and will it really be a disgrace?

I've heard it all now. Think I'll delay renewing until City do something about putting a stop to Brexit and get the government to increase funding for the NHS and schools.

It doesn't help when people drive pass Maine Road every game on the way home. Is Princess Parkway really he quickest route lol.

I'm currently in East level 3 but watched the Monaco game from South 3 and thought it was a great view and was really impressed by the space inside the stand. I'm thinking of moving but would be interested to hear from those who regularly sit there what their experience is. Are the queues to get in a problem there? As I don't leave until the end I'll take the risk of a queue to get out
Pretty much spot on by cleavers.

We are just on the far side of the isle near the always if any turn up, again about 18 or so rows back.

It can feel detached and a bit like watching on the telly, from walking down the steps If given the option get on in the front 5/6 rows but too much hassle to move us all so will stay where we are.

Even with the 80 minute merchants, getting out at full-time takes ages partly with the distance and amount of steps to get to ground level & partly due to the small exit points from the concorse.

I only moved for financial reasons saved a fortune leaving 117. But what pushed me over the edge to move was a half step on the terrace where i stood meaning i couldn't even get both my feet on a step comfy and i didn't want an ankle injury bouncing about.

In summary you get what you pay for.

I will be renewing and I might get a season card too for r kid whose hit tougher times since Uber screwed up the taxi business.

Anyone short of a few quid for renewing might want to lump on Dzeko scoring for Roma this weekend. I woke up from a dream this morning with Edin scoring another header.

The greatest PR the club could achieve would be to reduce prices by £20. That would cost the club less than £1m, even Sky and Talkshite would be forced to mention it and it would generate disproportionate good will amongst the fans. Couple that with a statement along the lines of "in view of the increasing TV deal for football and increasing austerity for our fans, we feel it would be appropriate to reduce the cost of our season tickets..etc". That would also embarrass other money-grabbing clubs like the rags.

Wouldn't happen, of course.

The greatest PR the club could achieve would be to reduce prices by £20. That would cost the club less than £1m, even Sky and Talkshite would be forced to mention it and it would generate disproportionate good will amongst the fans. Couple that with a statement along the lines of "in view of the increasing TV deal for football and increasing austerity for our fans, we feel it would be appropriate to reduce the cost of our season tickets..etc". That would also embarrass other money-grabbing clubs like the rags.

Indeed.

If they sorted out the bar staff and bearing in mind the queues they'd make the £20 and more in sales.

Great PR and an increase in revenue.

Spot on Alec. I think the Club will freeze season card prices and reduce prices for 17 to 21 year olds across the ground. They can do that with the extra money from the Tunnel club and turn a PR disaster into a home run.

Yes, there was big turnover of Blues who sit in 209 this season compared to last. Some are on the waiting list to get into Joe's and some others 93:20ers are waiting to find cheaper seats together in other parts of the ground.
I've looked at Joe's for no reason other than my lags are now shit. I need a back row in any stand and somewhere to park my scooter. Be loathed to give up my seats though where we have been since day one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.