Seasoncard wanted for next season (17 y/o)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluemoon98

Mods lock if too early to post thanks.

Hi I currently use a persons seasoncard for the whole season due to him not being able to go and has already said he can't next season but the problem is he turns 18 in June. I am 16, 17 in May and don't want to pay the extra £120 ish? Cost for an age that I won't be for that season (18-21 seasoncard).

If anyone has a seasoncard available for the whole of next season please let me know and be a 17 yo old seasoncard. Cheers

I'll ring tomorrow but I thought the number was in the thousands? Surely that many aren't going to give it up?
The number is in its thousands but that includes all those who took season tickets last season. I'd guess its only increased by a couple of thousand this season. There will be 2-3000 who dont renew.

Last edited:
I heard an advert on the radio yesterday saying that the waiting list is now open again for applicants,never heard the advert before.
Maybe the list isn't as big as we think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.