Seasoncard

I've not had an email, text or anything. It's a disgrace and I will be making my feelings known to the club.

I am beside myself with rage, I really am.

I've not had an email, text or anything. It's a disgrace and I will be making my feelings known to the club.

I am beside myself with rage, I really am.
I started a thread for people like you, about when is the time to start to panic if your card doesn't arrive but the mods locked it said it was to early, but you have just proven me right, hang in there sure it will arrive before the Everton game (with a bit of luck) :)

If It's not here by tomorrow I'm going to ask for a refund. All my favourite players have left anyway, or are leaving. The clubs going downhill, rapid.

I'd rather have kept my £20 and just received the scrumptious-sounding tin of goodies, especially now that all the decent players have left and the only players still at the Club are the ones no-one else like West Ham wants to buy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.