Seasoncard

Nothing heard on mine, no email, nothing. Also nothing on metrolink card either. Been told they will be sent together though in previous years I've received separately.
In 93.20 and as not alone not too worried though it would be nice to get an update just explaining reason for delays and new ETA as all out by 14th is looking unlikely

Received a courtesy call off City on Weds afternoon to see if season card had arrived and everything ok!! Gutted got randomly selected for that and not for spnding 7000 Cityzens points on competitions!!!

Received one of two packs 3 days ago! The second one better be here this morning! Emails were sent out same time to say enroute. Bit bizarre to have such a delay between the two

Nothing heard on mine, no email, nothing. Also nothing on metrolink card either. Been told they will be sent together though in previous years I've received separately.
In 93.20 and as not alone not too worried though it would be nice to get an update just explaining reason for delays and new ETA as all out by 14th is looking unlikely
Same here
May be its all an elaborate joke.
Get booted out of your seats with the promise of an upgrade when in reality you have just been booted out?

No sign of my boys' yet, but queuing up for replacement tickets is a first game of the season tradition. I can't remember a time when all of ours ever arrived in time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.