Seasoncard

93:20 pack came today. Tin is nice, key ring fell to pieces but was nice, there's a pen and a nice leather wallet. The 93:20 scarf is quite nice. Not really a football scarf but might wear it to work. Quite pleased with this years pack - million times better than last years.

I've not opened it yet, blue white and maroon stripes with a white club crest at the end - by what I can see in the packaging...

The young This! chaps are opening theirs later, I shall report back on content.

Thanks mate. They couldn't manage any sky blue on the 93:20 version

Update for the chaps' tins.
One got scarf, no badge and stickers and stuff. One got boot bag, earphones wrist band, stickers and stuff...
I got scarf and badge...
Has anyone tested what kind of biscuits fit in the tin, or is it more appropriate for flapjack?

If anyone hasn't had card call supporter services. I got someone else's by mistake and they sorted it (eventually).

Just realised the Aisle number on my seasoncard is different to the one on my 10 year old daughters. We've changed stands this year so in the past this wouldn't be a problem because we knew where we sat. So now I've got to fuck about tomorrow and
find out which aisle we're actually on!! Nice one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.