Seasoncards to be sent out. Paper tkts possible for Watford

Not had an Email yet,just checked, sure the last few years they have done them in batches though.

I got mine at lunchtime, the email not the card, but didn't think of posting on here about it! Is that what we are supposed to do to let everyone know?

well alot of people have been asking and moaning about city sending seasoncards out at a certain date or too late a time. So I thought it would be handy to make people notice when they should be delivered by ;-)

I got mine at lunchtime, the email not the card, but didn't think of posting on here about it! Is that what we are supposed to do to let everyone know?
Yes mate of course, then people like me who haven't had the Email can feel inferior and bitter, got yours earlier than others pfft, i don't want an Email anyway !

well alot of people have been asking and moaning about city sending seasoncards out at a certain date or too late a time. So I thought it would be handy to make people notice when they should be delivered by ;-)

Good idea, I deleted my post because on re-reading it I thought it could have looked sarcastic and that was not my intention. Sorry. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.