Seat Listed on Ticket Exchange - not showing for purchase!

Can't make Saturday due to a wedding. Put seasoncard SS3 on at lunchtime and it sold before 5. Great facility.

I put my son's seat up for sale on the ticket exchange for the Southampton game tomorrow, as he's away on a school trip. I had a quick check of the site to see how sales are looking and can't see his seat as free in seatmap.

Are the club holding back all ticket exchange seats until they have sold every last one of the "unsold" seats?

It's still showing as Listed in his account.

My parents have got the same issue. They can't make the Brighton game, so have put their tickets (two together in Block 123) on the ticket exchange but they're not shown as being available when I check, even though they haven't sold yet. Annoying.

My parents have got the same issue. They can't make the Brighton game, so have put their tickets (two together in Block 123) on the ticket exchange but they're not shown as being available when I check, even though they haven't sold yet. Annoying.
Are resales only available to Cityzens ? If so maybe you can only see them if you are entitled to buy them. Just a guess though.

There's been a couple of times the site hasn't worked and so I've phoned customer services for them to do it.

First time I’ve used it as me and the wife can’t make the Brighton game.

Got an email saying they’ve sold so that’s £70 towards next seasons season tickets.

Happy that the club give you an option to sell if you can’t make it. Really good idea.

Seats sold on ticket exchange mysteriously appear on viagogo and other sites, have proof of this off people who’ve taken my sons seat in the past, sadly. But what can you do, football is a corporate day out these days for many, especially at the level we are playing at now. The exchange is a good idea for those who cannot make games, however the club make money out of it yet still felt it a good idea to add 3% to everyone’s renewal prices lol

Does anyone know how the new ticket exchange works or where to find details about it?

I have seen the T&C's on the website but it is more the functionality I am trying to suss out.

Cheers

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.