Sebastian Giovinco

Really not good enough. I know that gets thrown around a lot on here, but he really isn't. Had great potential, but hasn't lived up to it at all. Can't finish, loses the ball constantly and his dribbling seems to have rapidly declined aswell.

Super old thread revival.

I though he looked good in the one game I watched him in the MLS. He was the best player on the pitch by a mile against NYC including the two EDS players and David Villa. Barca are reportedly interested now so he must have been doing something right.

I don’t normally speculate on transfers but I reckon he is coming up to a point in his career where he needs to make a mark, I think he needs to leave Italy and have a sense he will do well for his next club. If we had space in the squad lists I wouldn’t mind giving him a go although I don’t see it happening given Nacho is already omitted from CL. I hope he doesn’t turn up at one of our rivals.

Far too good for the MLS, I'd have had him as #2 striker over Bony but that's passed. Surprised no EPL side has tried to take him in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.