second match missed

Vic

Having missed the rescheduled BMG game, and with a wedding today (at 3pm), this will be first season in 20, maybe more, when I've missed two home games. Any suggestions for surreptitiously keeping in touch (not during the actual ceremony of course)?

Having missed the rescheduled BMG game, and with a wedding today (at 3pm), this will be first season in 20, maybe more, when I've missed two home games. Any suggestions for surreptitiously keeping in touch (not during the actual ceremony of course)?

If you have a smart phone I'm sure you could find a stream to watch it covertly.

If you have a smart phone I'm sure you could find a stream to watch it covertly.

Is it too late for the wedding to be re arranged?

A friend's daughter was getting married on the day of the Sunderland match (first game of the season) and I was invited to the lot. Dave, the groom, is a big blue , but didn't realise that date was the start of the season!
I went to the reception, and got changed in the toilets at the venue before I made my entrance, having been to the match.

Which is more important? (Unless it's family, when the question should be asked "who booked it during the season?").

Alternatively, find an old tranny (transistor radio for you young 'uns) with an earplug and tune in to Five Live, who are at the "City of Manchester" stadium today. Don't shout "Yes" when we score though.

I watched the stoke game at a naming ceremony on my phone much to the annoyance of my girlfriend.
Worth it though

depends who the wedding is. when my daughter announced she was getting married I say great but make sure its out of season, she knows what I'm like. she friggin picks nov 17th. we are playing villa at home and the game doesn't get moved. I told her i'll come but only after watching the first half, she was getting married at 4 so it gave me 10 mins to get to the midland.. as the day approached I saw her little face get more and more worried so I of course relented. I took my phone with me and had it on silent but kept refreshing the page for updates. of course we were on the front row the minister asked "is there anyone here present "etc but as city had scored I wasn't paying attention , I looked up during the silence and she was glaring at me. ah well. city won 5-0 and I was proper miffed.

depends who the wedding is. when my daughter announced she was getting married I say great but make sure its out of season, she knows what I'm like. she friggin picks nov 17th. we are playing villa at home and the game doesn't get moved. I told her i'll come but only after watching the first half, she was getting married at 4 so it gave me 10 mins to get to the midland.. as the day approached I saw her little face get more and more worried so I of course relented. I took my phone with me and had it on silent but kept refreshing the page for updates. of course we were on the front row the minister asked "is there anyone here present "etc but as city had scored I wasn't paying attention , I looked up during the silence and she was glaring at me. ah well. city won 5-0 and I was proper miffed.
Not like Lou then, Aug 6th, good girl
And the priest is a season are holder

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.