second match missed

depends who the wedding is. when my daughter announced she was getting married I say great but make sure its out of season, she knows what I'm like. she friggin picks nov 17th. we are playing villa at home and the game doesn't get moved. I told her i'll come but only after watching the first half, she was getting married at 4 so it gave me 10 mins to get to the midland.. as the day approached I saw her little face get more and more worried so I of course relented. I took my phone with me and had it on silent but kept refreshing the page for updates. of course we were on the front row the minister asked "is there anyone here present "etc but as city had scored I wasn't paying attention , I looked up during the silence and she was glaring at me. ah well. city won 5-0 and I was proper miffed.
Not like Lou then, Aug 6th, good girl
And the priest is a seasoncard holder

I am at a christening today at 1 and then dashing to the game.

I must be losing my football mojo because Im finding as each season passes it concerns me less and less when I miss a game. I always need to know the score when I do but the act of missing the actual game doesn't really bother me anymore.

I've missed 12 games at the etihad since we moved in. 10 I was out of the country on holiday 1 was ill (very) 1 my son was born 13 years ago on Tuesday Bolton home 6-2. Booked a. Week in Lanza half term gonna miss boro no issues then realised Barcelona too. Not missed cons homes since 1985
Two years ago I would of cancelled than miss Barca now it's on a par with playing Swansea ... and easier to get o away game
At least everything televised abroad now and u don't have to wait until the papers are delivered two days later

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.