Section 27

ChesterRdBlue

I received a newsletter from the football supporters federation about Section 27 and how the police are using it to effectively ban football fans from games as was used against Stoke fans when they played us. They are going to campaign against the use and if this interests you please see <a class="postlink" href="http://www.fsf.org.uk/campaigns/Watching-football-is-not-a-crime.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fsf.org.uk/campaigns/Watchin ... -crime.php</a>

It's a tricky one this,i've seen the Police use it at football matches for instance against stoke,brum & it was clearly right to do so.
BUT i've also seen it used on City fans at boro in the worst display of Policing i've ever see,so much so that since last yr i swear i'll never go boro again.
The Police pure & simply lied & bullied people into court at boro.
On the other hand the stoke & brum fans were a clear danger to the public & i'm sure some City fans that day were equally at fault.
Over the last yr or so as seen in the 50 + arrests at (no banning orders) Blackburn for the rags visit & the huge cuts in their away ticket allocations shows that something has to be in place to control the animals.
ps.doesn't help the poor fucker who's been nicked charged & banned for next to nothing though,but i'm not sure what the answer is.

Maybe the police should look at themselves before they have a go at fans. I was at the home game against Spuds in 2004 and was assaulted by a copper who got isolated and panicked as a mob was going for him. He open palmed to the point of my nose and i ended up on my arse over the seats in front. I then bounced up and had my dad and a steward jump on me cos i lost the plot and was going to kick shit out of the copper.

I recieved an apology from the chief inspector of GM police and that was it, brushed under the carpet. Should have took the fucker to court but you usually take on the law and lose, so i settled for the morale victory.

But alot of the police i've seen at City are just there for craik. They are up for a square go more than the fans.

Ricster said:
Maybe the police should look at themselves before they have a go at fans. I was at the home game against Spuds in 2004 and was assaulted by a copper who got isolated and panicked as a mob was going for him. He open palmed to the point of my nose and i ended up on my arse over the seats in front. I then bounced up and had my dad and a steward jump on me cos i lost the plot and was going to kick shit out of the copper.

I recieved an apology from the chief inspector of GM police and that was it, brushed under the carpet. Should have took the fucker to court but you usually take on the law and lose, so i settled for the morale victory.

But alot of the police i've seen at City are just there for craik. They are up for a square go more than the fans.
Maybe the police should look at themselves before they have a go at fans
That's a huge problem,Cleveland Police for example are seen as a rogue Police force even within their own kind,so HOW are you going to deal with a force that takes people to court en-mass hoping that the "offender" pleads guilty because the evidence won't stand up if he pleads not guilty.
This actually happend to people on our coach but the lads had the full backing of the OSC legal team so they pleaded not guilty & hey presto the Police failed to supply evidence & that was it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.