Security at the Ground

Mike D

I will try and make this brief but I have some friends over from Ireland going to swamp tonight staying with me who are going to rags tonight and us tomorrow (that was a condition of them coming over, not the rag bit of course). Before anyone asks they are not dirty rags the young lad is a mad football fan, and the dad is country boy into his gaelic and hurling. The problem is that they have a flight back tomorrow night to Ireland and its gonna be a bit tight getting back from game to Stockport and then on to the airport.
Does anyone know if they can bring there bags into the stadium with them? I am assuming that they are locker bags so nothing big and bulky. It would just make things easier for them to tram or tram and train straight from Etihad to Airport.

Thanks in advance for your help.

No is the simple answer. About 6 weeks ago there was a group of overseas fans near gate K who had come straight from the airport with luggage. Don't know what happened to them but security wasn't letting them in.

Probably worth phoning ahead, but what about going in entrance W (depending where you're sat obviously)?.
Geared up for disabled access /carers and general more out of the ordinary (hope that doesn't sound bad) customers there.

Left luggage between platform 10 and 11 at station. Also pretty sure there is a mini market on station approach that offer a locker service not sure how dodgy it is. Went in to buy a post match can of lilt last season and some spuds were using it.

Left luggage between platform 10 and 11 at station. Also pretty sure there is a mini market on station approach that offer a locker service not sure how dodgy it is. Went in to buy a post match can of lilt last season and some spuds were using it.
That’s very specific information lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.