security last night

northstander62

security last night I thought was poor, saw a couple of blues declined entry with match tickets because name on the back of ticket didn't match their passport, we were warned about these checks so fair enough. so can someone explain how 5/6 Juventus fans were in the upper tier, wearing colours and jumped up when they scored, thankfully the upper tier wasn't very full but couple of young blues weren't happy and a problem almost occurred with the slowness of the stewards removing them to the Juventus side.
also the time after game we were held back, surely with the coaches in the secure compound those on coaches could have been allowed to board them.

Yeah, there is less security at Guantanamo Bay ffs! I got in myself with no bother, but my mate got held back initially due to City making a mistake on his ticket and originally having an incorrect name on it b4 tip-xing it out and writing the correct one over it!

He got in just at kick off!

We were all warned about security and the checking of tickets against passports and, if you've travelled to away Euros you know that it can be onerous wherever you go. That is the 'price' we pay for being in Europe and at this time of heightened awareness of terrorism I personally think it is a small price to pay. Better than the alternative surely?

I received a text from City in the afternoon warning about how stringent the security was going to be.

I think that they said that there was 1000 police around the ground and inside the ground

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.