Security

Why don't they ban bags , other than clear bags from the city store so people can see in them, as clearly the store will still want to sell stuff

why the fuck do people take rucksacks to the game anyway ? - its an hour and half!! If no bags to search (or many less bags) it would be much quicker

Should have a separate table away from the turnstiles where any loon who takes a rucksack has to go there to get it searched!

Not really. We're seeing high levels of security because terror is a very real threat at the moment. That's all there is to it, and I thought last night was a bit of an improvement.
you're missing my point, 99% of the crowd do not fit the demographic for terrorism

you're missing my point, 99% of the crowd do not fit the demographic for terrorism

What, brown people with beards?

Firstly, there's been plenty of fat, balding, white terrorists over the years. Secondly, would you like security to start racially profiling those heading into the ground? Because that's a very slippery slope.

I joined a large queue 20 minutes before KO last night, and was through security in the space of a few minutes, which was a huge improvement on last year. No complaints from me.

What, brown people with beards?

Firstly, there's been plenty of fat, balding, white terrorists over the years. Secondly, would you like security to start racially profiling those heading into the ground? Because that's a very slippery slope.

I joined a large queue 20 minutes before KO last night, and was through security in the space of a few minutes, which was a huge improvement on last year. No complaints from me.

can you name me fat balding white men that have caused atrocities on our streets in the last 20 years ? why is it a slippery slope ?

You will be surprised - after the Arena Bombing and other attacks, the security services, police and Government are on high alert. Football stadiums with high profile games is a big target.

There were all manner of Security tests being carried out last night by police and security services.

I expect more to be looked at for around the ground before and after the games - big threat is lunatics using vehicles as weapons.

We are living through some fearful times, this sort of thing has been regular in some parts of the world for years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.