Seko Fofana

But not as much as a more 'Pep type' player in Byrne,and then there are the younger players like A Garcia,and the ones below him.......

Fofana will do well,but realistically it was never going to be here.Hopefully we have assured ourselves an excellent transfer package.

I wish him all the best at a very decent club.
Correct, 8 years ago he might have got a shot here but there's no chance now I'm afraid.

If he does go, it's probably down to the quality of the competition for his position & that they don't think it's fair to keep him hanging around.

I would prefer them to actually play him, even behind closed doors, & see how he stacks up against those players in reality rather than in theory.

But if it's a genuine offer, then it's probably not fair to stand in his way.

today 3 million is very very little money , the worst talent today = 6 mil , talent as fofana should = 10 million at least but we have foolish man named txiki

I find it quite surreal that people are acting like Fofana had shown signs of making at City. He's a good young player, but he's definitely not reached the level yet that many thought he would. I think his peak is maybe someone like Sissoko at Newcastle, and even that would be a squad player for us. Technically he comes up short. He can't pass and move anywhere near the level required to fit into Pep's plans and there about 10 younger midfielders ahead of him from the u16s to the EDS that are better at that than him so it makes sense to earn 3/4m from him and get a good buyback clause considering he has one year left on his contract.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.