Selling old programs ...

big blueballs said:
goatinho said:
ive got literally hundreds in my loft from the 80s onwards and always thought about selling them but didnt think i would get much as there are 1000s on ebay not selling.
If there not getting in the way, keep them, like you say you would not get much for them, pre-war stuff is the only thing that brings in any money, especially full seasons and cup finals, full seasons from the 50s and 60s can fetch in a few quid, 70s, 80s & 90s forget it

Like you said you only have to look at eBay literally tens of thousands of programmes on there not moving
there are probably a couple of rare ones in there aswell but probably best to leave them up there for another 20 years!

Speak to the guy who runs Sporting Gold, he does programme auctions and might be able to help you.

If you do bang any on ebay then let me know.
I haven't bought any in ages but I do collect. Money situation ain't the best so I can't really make an offer atm. But may be up for a few individual programmes.
Cheers

leruzin said:
I've got about 70 programs from 1993 - 2008 that i need to get rid of . Just wondering if anyone knows a good bookshop who would be willing to buy them ?? Was going to bang them on eBay but can't be bothered listing them all !!

Try Colin_Bell, he has an enourmous collection and might find some of yours usefull.<br /><br />-- Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:39 pm --<br /><br />
BlueNirvana said:
looking to sell my collection of programsthat date from the late 50s to about 2003. think theres about 300 plus city magazines and pinks and MENs.
if anyones intrested let me know i will put some sort of list together or if anyone know a place that would buy them would be greatfull.

many thanks

p.s. may also be selling a 2ft round old city badge hand painted my myself bit old but still in good nick.

Try Colin_Bell, he has an enourmous collection and might find some of yours usefull.

i sold most of mine a few years back but have a few rare/unusual ones left over...is there a facebook page or group or anywhere else i could sell them as i wanted them to go to a city fan really

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.