Semi-final draw: City v Arsenal 3pm Sunday confirmed

Guys. Im driving down. Am i best parking up near watford and getting a train to wembly?. Or further out still??.Dont fancy trying to park near wembley central. Cheers
Watford is absolutely brilliant mate .watford junction station is just off the motorway and has a massive car park which was £5 for all day.then its 24 mins on the train to Wembley.the flag pub is just by the station and gets rammed with blues.
You can use the tube if you like but this has a smaller carpark and you may not get a space with it being the london marathon the same day.where you will 100% have no trouble parking at watford junction mate

For anyone after parking for wembley
Park here 20 Broadwalk, Harrow HA2 6ED it's behind the 3 wishes pub it's a pay and display it's free on Sundays and right by tube stop 4/5 from wembley

Guys. Im driving down. Am i best parking up near watford and getting a train to wembly?. Or further out still??.Dont fancy trying to park near wembley central. Cheers
Park at the fisheries in Hemel Hempstead junction 8 m1 only about 15 minutes or so on the train nice pub right opposite the station

Maybe they should have looked after normal fans better for Huddersfield away?

Just booked my train from Newcastle, as I made a late decision to go. Get in to King's Cross around midday, but wondering if there are any specific pubs near Euston where people are planning to meet.

There will be some Blues in the Euston Flyer and o'Neils on Euston Road but many will be drinking closer to Wembley

Park at the fisheries in Hemel Hempstead junction 8 m1 only about 15 minutes or so on the train nice pub right opposite the station

Or take the M40 route, park at Gerrards Cross station (£5 on a Sunday), get the train to Wembley, 20 mins, £9 return and they run every half hour

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.