Semi-final draw: City v Arsenal 3pm Sunday confirmed

Or take the M40 route, park at Gerrards Cross station (£5 on a Sunday), get the train to Wembley, 20 mins, £9 return and they run every half hour
If you are doing that route on the train and there are four of you going in your group, book in advance on chilterns website and you will get four for the price of three on return tickets.

Dont be too afraid to drive. I have done it loads of times and always get away quickly afterwards.

Parking is easy around the stadium if you plan, partiularly on 'parkonmydrive' type websites.

fyi

CTID.

Must be quite a lot left, I've just looked at getting 3 together in the top tier, as close to the half way line as possible, seemed to be easy.

A lot of tix still available. Club papering over lack of demand by announcing we've got an extra allocation !!!

How can peeps be suffering from Wembers fatigue ?

Dont be too afraid to drive. I have done it loads of times and always get away quickly afterwards.

Parking is easy around the stadium if you plan, partiularly on 'parkonmydrive' type websites.

fyi

CTID.

Yes i did this in the semi Vs Chelsea and Final Vs Sunderland, i could not believe how easy it was, stayed right to end of presentations. I booked a park on my drive slot over railway lines past Wembley Park, got to car followed sat nav towards M40 really easy and that was with all the Sunderland fans heading North too.

A lot of tix still available. Club papering over lack of demand by announcing we've got an extra allocation !!!

How can peeps be suffering from Wembers fatigue ?

Thing is, if we get to the final will there still be a lack of demand? I very much doubt it would even make it to zero points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.