Senior Supporter

My folks first went to see City as little kids just before the war.

They went regularly after the war & onwards, went to Huddeersfield just to see Dennis Law before he signed for City, season tickets since the 60s, never missed a season through all the shit years, finally gave up their seats at the end of last season, just because it was becoming a bit too much for them, in their 80s.

Not even a 'thanks' from City.

As if they never existed.

Did anyone like their son bother telling city?

They don't need telling.

Two long term season ticket holders didn't renew.

Pretty much everything you subscribe to even for free & decide to leave, says goodbye, sorry you are leaving us, thanks, why are you leaving ? etc.

Not City apparently.

I'm guessing it's just figures on a data base with nobody looking out for long term fans leaving. I can understand how you feel.

They don't need telling.

Two long term season ticket holders didn't renew.

Pretty much everything you subscribe to even for free & decide to leave, says goodbye, sorry you are leaving us, thanks, why are you leaving ? etc.

Not City apparently.
What were their season card numbers? I'll ring the club pretty sure they would do something for your folks.

Surprised they weren't contacted to join the Tunnel Club.

As for City not knowing, they must keep an eye on stuff otherwise they wouldn't be able to set the away points levels for tickets.

What were their season card numbers? I'll ring the club pretty sure they would do something for your folks.

They don't want anything 'doing'.

I'm just saying, that the club doesn't seem to be bothered, when long term fans pack it in.

With the amount of money they spend on cheese, you would think they would have the system in place, to say 'thanks' & 'goodbye' to people who leave after having season tickets for many years, just for good PR.

I actually expected they would be in touch, asking why two long term fans had chucked it in, seeing as they bombard me with emails trying to sell me stuff etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.