Sergej Milinković-Savić

Call it 'not agile' or 'not energetic'. The point is neither of them is ideally suited for energetic pressing play.
United doesn't press energetically though, so it's not a problem. I can see how both won't work at Liverpool. But they'll be just fine with it at United.. And while none of the 3 are energetic, they are all (granted, Pogba only when he cares) quite tough defensively.

Hope we get him but couldn’t give a shit if he goes to the rags cause Mourinho will destroy him anyway like he’s doing with Pogba.

Doesn't matter, he is hot property. Needs to start dabbing and increasing his presence on social media so he can sell as many new shirts as possible. This is what is most important to the rags.

Honing his tickling of the ivories wouldn’t go a miss.

Just missed a penalty in the semi final shoot out for Lazio. Milan won the shoot out and are in the final against Juve.

when was the last time ex-serie A player become great in PL in the last 10 years?
i don't remember any.
if he's good with close control ball and can play in tight spaces, he can play in City shirt.
so i don't mind if this guy going to the old toilet.

After watching him a couple of times in Serie A this season I get the feeling he may struggle in the middle of the field in the Premiership where normally there's more pressure & closing down on a continuous basis compared to Serie A.

Plus he's a rubbish penalty taker :-)

when was the last time ex-serie A player become great in PL in the last 10 years?
i don't remember any.
if he's good with close control ball and can play in tight spaces, he can play in City shirt.

Не иди Сергеј! Врло брзо ће те заборавити.

Aleksander+Kolarov+Hearts+v+Manchester+City+lJrB6Mlpvu3l.jpg

;-)

i don't remember any.
Probably Salah this season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.