Sergi Samper

BlueDejong

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/bar...dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=barca

PSG, City and Arsenal interested in Samper
Luis Enrique wanted to cede two seasons, but the player only wanted to leave a year or transferred

Sergi Samper, in the absence of officialdom, march yielded one year to Granada, but his departure has not been easy as there were many teams interested and tried to find the best option for all parties. The reality is that there were options quel player transferred out, as PSG, City and Arsenal were interested in their situation, but finally prevailed the criterion of the player who decided to leave only for one season to the Granada Paco Jemez. The figure of the coach and his offensive scheme was a key game for both the club and the player apostasen by the loan agreement for a season.

The Barca coach Luis Enrique, spoke to the footballer few days ago to make it clear that I had to keep doors open but it would be difficult to have minutes midfielders overbooking in the first team. Luis Enrique gambled because Samper two seasons out on loan, but the player did not see clear this option and made clear that only accept going to loan a year or transferred because he could receive important offers. Finally we opted for the transfer to Granada, as Paco Jemez will give gallon in the midfield and grow as a player to prune back next season.

Samper renewed by the club in July until 2019, although the contract may be extended until 2020. The footballer became part of the first team, but in official matches has not enjoyed minutes.

What do you think ?

You must be kidding. He's just another failed prospect from la Masia. Not good enough. Weigl is my dream signing for the next summer.
He's not good enough as Weigl obviously. But they are of the similar mould in terms of playing style. Weigl would be my dream signing as well. I wanted him for this window actually but BVB isn't gonna fall for that. But I wouldn't go as far as to say that Samper is a failed prospect. He's still only 21 and playing behind Iniesta and Rakitic means chances are hard to come by.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.