Sergio Agüero | Manchester City's All Time Top Goalscorer

Lovely presentation by the club today.

It was great to see all those legends lining up to honour Sergio and his achievement, though I was a little disappointed that Frannie wasn’t there.

And it was a very classy touch to have Eric's daughter to help with the presentation.
I had a tear in my eye. It looked like the elderly lady had it to, and Mike Summerbee! Fantastic stuff.

It was great to see all those legends lining up to honour Sergio and his achievement, though I was a little disappointed that Frannie wasn’t there.

And it was a very classy touch to have Eric's daughter to help with the presentation.

Frannie is probably on his winter break in the Caribbean

The day when him and silva leave!! On my going to be tough.

I thought Franny and Colin still wont do anything to together after their huge falling out when Franny became chairman?

I thought Franny and Colin still wont do anything to together after their huge falling out when Franny became chairman?

They have appeared together on the pitch before now.

I think it was a reunion of the 1969 FA Cup-winning team.

Even Tony Coleman flew over from Australia.

Aguero-AP.jpg

kun-award.ashx

Hope he stays for another 10 years and breaks every type of record there is

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.