Sergio Agüero - City's all time record Goalscorer!

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Tricky_Trev, 10 Sep 2017.

Tags:
  1. Steve68

Steve68

I fear you may be right but hope you may be wrong.

I can understand why legends like him and Silva might want to follow the old showbiz adage though - always leave them wanting more. Go out as regular first team members and our cheers in their ears.

In so many ways I wish Yaya had taken that route.

All three among the greatest city players ever. The Lee, Bell and Summerbee of the new century.

2. Neville Kneville

Neville Kneville

I think that there's a decent chance he will go without signing the extension, not particularly down to him insising on leaving, but that the srong liklihood is that we will have at least one, maybe two more strikers on the books by then as well as perhaps some kids coming through in attacking positions.

I think the extension is there as a 'wait & see'. If Serge is still playing a full part he'll stay, if not he'll go.

3. Easy

Easy

I think it really depends on his performances and how he is feeling. If he is in good form, winning trophies, scoring goals next season he will sign the extension and that is the most likely case IMO

If he stays until 2020, he will be 32 and will still dominate in Argentina. We are talking about one of the best strikers in the world.

4. meeesh

meeesh

I agree,he is the best in the world in my book,but I'll put this slant on it for you,if we have a few more on the books,rotating and scoring,he will leave I reckon,but will do with our blessing,the fact that he is the best in the world won't want him playing second fiddle to anyone at the age he will be by then,and who can blame him,I just hope Jesus takes over the mantle and carries on where Sergio has left off.

All if's ,but's and maybe's ,but one more after this and that'll be it I reckon

5. Easy

Easy

Good points.

Well see what happens. Jesus is not ready yet to be our #1 striker but he might be next season or maybe the season after. Still very young. The competition is pushing both players to improve. Sergio has rose to the challenge, now let’s see how long he wants to keep fighting.

6. A testimonial where we “hand him over” to Independiente would be nice. Unveil the statue outside and rename the North Stand the “Sergio Agüero stand” at the same game.

7. decmancity

decmancity

A post season game for us, let him bow out with a full season, Renaming the stand would be great.

8. chaddblue

chaddblue

I'd rather wave him off on the back of a trophy laden season and 30 goals rather than in and out of the team and a goal count similar to Rashfords

How about him strolling off into the sunset after his last goal in the city shirt being the winner in the CL final next season

9. Misscitizen

Misscitizen

Primary school teacher.
    The most natural finisher in the prem.

10. gordondaviesmoustache

gordondaviesmoustache

That's right, man; I got in
    I think whether he stays one or two years will depend on whether we win the CL this season, or not. If we fall short, he'll give it another crack, I reckon.