Sergio Agüero | Manchester City's All Time Top Goalscorer

Brilliant player. Our true world class player who has been at his peak for this club. Hasnt moaned about much just got on with it and has scored goals galore during his time here. I think he sees out his contract with us. IF he wants to go back to Argentina I can accept that but i would hate to see him moving onto 1 of our European rivals. As for a replacement there some boots to fill.
Jesus has a lot of improvement to come will he be as prolific as Kun who is to say but I honestly feel we will try and get in Kuns long term replacement in the next 2 years.
Think you're forgetting a little Spanish wizard.

Think you're forgetting a little Spanish wizard.

Yeah I know Silva is a world class too. By far will go down as 1 of our greatest playmakers of all time.

As for Aguero hitting 200 goals this season is a given for me if he stays fit he might well hit 150 premier league goals by the end of the season 12 goals short of it. Some record if he gets it.

I remember the Brother in law gloating abt the granny shagger getting 253 goals for the rags, saying no City player would come near to it. So I'd like our Serge to eclipse that.

Great finish to this season and a belter in the next one and a slight chance he'd do it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.