Sergio Agüero | Manchester City's All Time Top Goalscorer

Sergio looks really happy this season and fired up! love him to pieces and hope he stays for years! he gets the club and loves the fans as much as we love him!

His goal last night was a prime example his talent and what sets him apart from other players. He has such incredible movement, clinical finishing and a calmness in front of goal. 6? goals from being the most prolific striker to ever wear The Old Sky Blue.
Never leave us Sergio, ever, please!

I remember watching Geoff Boycotts 100th 1st Class Century at Headingly as a young lad and the Test Match ground to a halt for about 15 minutes to get over a pitch invasion. Luckily it happened at Boycott's home ground and arguably most of the crowd were Yorkshire folk. Now it's debatable whether that many centuries is a greater feat than Kun's goals for City, but a mere goal celebration won't seem for enough to justify it!

I'm not suggesting a pitch invasion by the way as the whole team will probably receive bookings for entering the crowd if Mike Dean is anywhere near, whilst any prolonged celebration will probably see us penalised for time wasting. Possibly and if the situation allows then as soon as Kun bags that goal then after the immediate celebration he should be substituted to allow a proper individual ovation.

I remember watching Geoff Boycotts 100th 1st Class Century at Headingly as a young lad and the Test Match ground to a halt for about 15 minutes to get over a pitch invasion. Luckily it happened at Boycott's home ground and arguably most of the crowd were Yorkshire folk. Now it's debatable whether that many centuries is a greater feat than Kun's goals for City, but a mere goal celebration won't seem for enough to justify it!

I'm not suggesting a pitch invasion by the way as the whole team will probably receive bookings for entering the crowd if Mike Dean is anywhere near, whilst any prolonged celebration will probably see us penalised for time wasting. Possibly and if the situation allows then as soon as Kun bags that goal then after the immediate celebration he should be substituted to allow a proper individual ovation.
what happens if its a consolation goal in a 10-1 defeat :)

The greatest striker in Premier League history and one of the greatest to ever grace our shores but not a smidgeon of recognition from anyone outside of City

Very true. Imagine if he'd been a Rag? (apologies for that horrible suggestion)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.