Sergio Agüero | Manchester City's All Time Top Goalscorer

I want to see him get to 200 this season (at least in total, not necessarily for the season.)

I too hope it comes at home, will be a great moment for him and he deserves it for his loyalty to City, we are lucky to have had him this long.

Hopefully it will happen in either the Palace or Donetsk game, if not those then his third against Chelsea would be an ideal time to break the record

What a player.
And what a gift it is too see him play for city.
Totally loyal to city and looks like he really loves tge club.
Probaley the best signing weve ever made.
Between him and merlin anyway

Eric Brook - 177
Sergio Agüero - 172
Tommy Johnson - 166
Colin Bell - 153

5 more to equal the record, 6 more to set a new one.

Upcoming fixtures:

Watford (A)
West Brom (A)
Crystal Palace (H)
Shakhtar Donetsk (H)
Chelsea (A)
Stoke (H)
Napoli (H)

I reckon Stoke at home he'll break it. I really want it to be at home, not away.

What a legend.
Won't be Stoke at home - that'll be the first game of his suspension after the Chelsea match.

finally remembered the parts of the game that made him great and added it to the teamwork needed under Pep

promising, needs to make it a consistent feature and we'll be dandy

Won't be Stoke at home - that'll be the first game of his suspension after the Chelsea match.

dont even joke about missing the stoke game! thats my next game and hes gonna beat the record against stoke and i WILL be there to witness it!!! dont spoil it for me!

At the beginning of the season I thought he'd break it against Arsenal. I'll revise my guess to either be Napoli home or Burnley home .

It's criminal that he doesn't get the respect or plaudits he deserves in the media. Consistently the best striker in the league for over 5 seasons now, yet the BBC decide to run an article asking whether Harry Kane can be a Balon d'Or winner! Not before Sergio that's for sure.

If Kun played for the rags or a London side they'd be saying he was up there with Messi and Ronaldo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.