Sergio Agüero | Manchester City's All Time Top Goalscorer

Out of interest, is there any way of getting these stats for first half of last season versus second half?
Hmm, I was using WhoScored for the stats. But I think one way would be to just go on the site, & count his key passes + minutes from every individual match last season.

But I can't find a way to find all his individual matches from last season on there, only this season :(

Does anyone get the feeling Aguero is kind of looking at the fixtures to try and pick the right moment to become the clubs' leading goal scorer ever? He has been very unselfish lately. I know this sounds very arrogant, rag like. But it just entered my mind when Pep was asked about it and replied he hoped for it to be celebrated in a special way.
Probably not.

Hmm, I was using WhoScored for the stats. But I think one way would be to just go on the site, & count his key passes + minutes from every individual match last season.

But I can't find a way to find all his individual matches from last season on there, only this season :(

Not to worry mate, I wanted to see if what to looked to me a big improvement in the second half of last season was backed up the stats.

Does anyone get the feeling Aguero is kind of looking at the fixtures to try and pick the right moment to become the clubs' leading goal scorer ever? He has been very unselfish lately. I know this sounds very arrogant, rag like. But it just entered my mind when Pep was asked about it and replied he hoped for it to be celebrated in a special way.
Probably not.
I think it's all about instinct with Sergio. If he gets an opportunity he will try and take it.

Ideally he'll break the record at our place, then we can give him the adulation that he so rightly deserves, but if he can hang on until December then score 10 at the swamp, that'll do.

He's on fire this season (a bit like when he first joined us) and I fully expect him to break the season goal scoring record, for the premier league at this rate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.