Sergio Agüero | Manchester City's All Time Top Goalscorer

He is only 5th in our all time League scorers list - so that is a good target another 31 for the season!
Tommy Johnson 158
Eric Brook 158
Billy Meredith 146
Joe Hayes 142
Sergio Aguero 127

Another 8 required to be our leading FA Cup scorer - that could take us to Wembley ...
Fred Tilson 22
Eric Brook 19
Tommy Browell 17
Alec Herd 17
Frank Roberts 14
Ernie Toseland 14
Sergio Aguero 14

Would be great if he could get on this list - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_...orers#All-time_topscorers_with_over_200_goals - but might be a bit beyond him. And certainly Jimmy Greave record of 357 is going to take some beating - as will Dixie Deans goal ration of .86. Although Sergio's .67 will put him 7th on that list - just marginally behind Greaves.

Trying to find an all time goalscorer list in all competitions but not found one yet.

He is only 5th in our all time League scorers list - so that is a good target another 31 for the season!
Tommy Johnson 158
Eric Brook 158
Billy Meredith 146
Joe Hayes 142
Sergio Aguero 127

Another 8 required to be our leading FA Cup scorer - that could take us to Wembley ...
Fred Tilson 22
Eric Brook 19
Tommy Browell 17
Alec Herd 17
Frank Roberts 14
Ernie Toseland 14
Sergio Aguero 14

Would be great if he could get on this list - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_...orers#All-time_topscorers_with_over_200_goals - but might be a bit beyond him. And certainly Jimmy Greave record of 357 is going to take some beating - as will Dixie Deans goal ration of .86. Although Sergio's .67 will put him 7th on that list - just marginally behind Greaves.

Trying to find an all time goalscorer list in all competitions but not found one yet.

great stat's matey

sadly the record for top premier league goals scorer is out of sight for aguero and jimmy greave was the best in my book and he hated training and would skip it if he got the chance the game was so different back then and popping down the pub was part of the training hahahahaha but come match day they left nothing in the locker room and talk about getting kicked modern day football well it was seen part of the game and a rule of thumb to kick the striker

Shearer: 260 prem goals over 14 prem seasons = 18.5 lge goals a season
Aguero: 122 prem gls over 6 prem seasons (pre 17/18) = 20.3 lge goals a season

I guarantee has Sergio come as a young un and stuck out his entire career in the PL, he would get 300.
I know Sergio's goals per min is superb and he's out in front on the all-time list.

Was wondering what Shearer's was for his first 100 goals or the amount our Sergio is on now. He was just phenomenal in his early days.

Shearer: 260 prem goals over 14 prem seasons = 18.5 lge goals a season
Aguero: 122 prem gls over 6 prem seasons (pre 17/18) = 20.3 lge goals a season

I guarantee has Sergio come as a young un and stuck out his entire career in the PL, he would get 300.

Shearer actually has 283 'top flight' goals in 20 seasons People forget his goals at Saints as they are not 'Premier League'

Shearer actually has 283 'top flight' goals in 20 seasons People forget his goals at Saints as they are not 'Premier League'

he certainly does, PL records like this are a perfect example of football not really having existed 'properly' before the PL

@The blue phantom

well, Shearer started out scoring top flight goals as a kid while Aguero came to City as a player with a few seasons under his belt, so the comparison is not ideal. I think Shearer only scored about 23 in 5 seasons at Saints, however if you go for Shearer's Premier League goals (i.e. when he moved to Blackburn), he had 112 in 4 season for Blackburn, he had an eye for goal.

he certainly does, PL records like this are a perfect example of football not really having existed 'properly' before the PL
I genuinely didn't know that. It's shit how the renaming of a division seems like have erased everything." City have won 2 premier league titles". Well no we have won 4 league titles in our history.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.