Sergio Aguero - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, and City will pass FFP. You’ve heard it hear first fom the font of all knowledge. Aguero to be replaced by a Celtic player. Next up, KDB fights for his place as Joey Barton makes surprise move back from Scotland. And we can all play the “I know for a fact City were in balls-deep for XYZ” game. Impossible to disprove. Unlike Aguero’s unparalleled ability to put the ball in the back of the net. If you’re going to spout such utter bollocks, save it for King of the Kippax. That way, nobody will ever know.
LOL. A lot more will read my "utter bollocks" in KOTK than will read the constant stream of misanthropic shite you post.

I agree with a lot of what you've said. However, there are two absolute untouchables in our squad (on here anyway), and Sergio is one (probably with good reason). There were 3 until Kompany had so many recurring injuries, and some are now realising that we can live without him. I don't think we can currently live without Aguero.

On his day Aguero is the best striker in the division. I think Guardiola wants more from him though, as he's already said. It will be interesting to see if Aguero has it in his locker to do that - he doesn't appear to be the kind of player who won't work at it though, but only time will tell. The fact that, Ian aside, he's our only striker is an issue for us as a club (although I believe Guardiola has said his dream would be to have a team full of midfield players).
Haha! You can't even bring yourself to mention Silva by name. Thankfully it looks like Pep is quite keen on him (as well as those 'on here anyway')

Haha! You can't even bring yourself to mention Silva by name. Thankfully it looks like Pep is quite keen on him (as well as those 'on here anyway')
It's a thread about Aguero. If I want to discuss Silva, I'll go onto that thread, and have no issue with it. If you want to discuss him, then get over to the Silva thread.

It's a thread about Aguero. If I want to discuss Silva, I'll go onto that thread, and have no issue with it. If you want to discuss him, then get over to the Silva thread.
I don't, I just found it amusing you found a way to have a dig at him even though it is in fact, like you say, an Aguero thread.

I don't, I just found it amusing you found a way to have a dig at him even though it is in fact, like you say, an Aguero thread.
FFS! Only a stalker like you would get Silva from what I posted, and in no way did my post have a dig at him. Will you please piss off.

Yep, and City will pass FFP. You’ve heard it hear first fom the font of all knowledge. Aguero to be replaced by a Celtic player. Next up, KDB fights for his place as Joey Barton makes surprise move back from Scotland. And we can all play the “I know for a fact City were in balls-deep for XYZ” game. Impossible to disprove. Unlike Aguero’s unparalleled ability to put the ball in the back of the net. If you’re going to spout such utter bollocks, save it for King of the Kippax. That way, nobody will ever know.

Lad.

FFS! Only a stalker like you would get Silva from what I posted, and in no way did my post have a dig at him. Will you please piss off.
Who was the 'other' player who's untouchable you were referring to? Just out of interest seeing as it wasn't Silva. Then I'll happily piss off.

Well I can tell you that Pep was desperate to get both Aubameyang (& Bonucci) and we were trying to do those deals up to the last minute of the transfer window. But what does Pep know compared to your Einsteinian level of footballing knowledge. We were also ready to roll with Neymar until he signed a new contract. All that tells me Aguero is seen as disposable.
Apologies,Pep.. Hope you extend your contract here..Replace Aguero with Camerone Jerome,he is a real workhorse,while at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.