Sergio Aguero - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish he was retiring here because he might break Shearer's record but he'll more than likely leave in 3 years when Pep leaves. What a 3 years it could be though.
Based on the players Pep has brought in I don't think he'll be leaving in three years - he's building a squad that should come into it's prime in about 4/5 years so I think we could be looking around 6/7 years before he goes. By the sounds of it he wants to build a dynasty and really be iconic. If we win the Champions League I think he could leave, if we don't I think he'll want to stay until he inevitably does win it.

Whatever records he breaks this season, he still won't get POTY or similar awards. Nailed on already who'll get that.

Based on the players Pep has brought in I don't think he'll be leaving in three years - he's building a squad that should come into it's prime in about 4/5 years so I think we could be looking around 6/7 years before he goes. By the sounds of it he wants to build a dynasty and really be iconic. If we win the Champions League I think he could leave, if we don't I think he'll want to stay until he inevitably does win it.

That will never happen... 1 year max extra from pep, if we're lucky!!!

Can't see it myself, Barcelona got stale in his 4th year there. The players were not responding to him that well compared to previous 3 years. Very intense coach. Pep even said that he didn't enjoy Barcelona matches anymore in his 4th year.

It's a lovely thought but Pep likes the 3 year cycle, I think he sees it as a beginning, middle and end. I'm just going to enjoy the journey while he's here.

Aguero: "Pep has changed the way we have been playing in previous years. In my case, he’s very demanding."
Aguero: "I need to be the player who starts the pressure and the rest of my team-mates will join me. I’m happy to do that."
Aguero: "Guardiola is the boss now and we need to listen to him. What he tells me is to make me a better player."

Can't see it myself, Barcelona got stale in his 4th year there. The players were not responding to him that well compared to previous 3 years. Very intense coach. Pep even said that he didn't enjoy Barcelona matches anymore in his 4th year.
I can see him staying after the 3 years. Where else is there for him to go and turn a club round? He could be here for at least 10 years easy. Got the funds. Got his mates behind the scenes. Sorted.

I can see him staying after the 3 years. Where else is there for him to go and turn a club round? He could be here for at least 10 years easy. Got the funds. Got his mates behind the scenes. Sorted.

A lot changes in football in the space of a year, let alone 3. Let's enjoy the ride and get through to 2019 first!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.