Sergio Aguero - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's clear something is going on but I question why Pep felt the need to conduct this meeting last night just a few days away from an important game against Spurs when the media was clearly going to get a handle on this and try and blow it out of proportion

It seems not very good timing but it needs to be done. Kun isn't fully focused in what is happening on the field and that is partly what is killing us an attacking threat and is affecting our results. Whether in the long it is best for him (and us most importantly) to start fresh challenge is open to debate (although we all don't want him to go but do need to kick on)

Last edited:
A certain Twitter page,quoting the lovely Duncan Castles (I know!) is claiming that City are prepared to listen to offers for Kun, due to concerns over his fitness and disciplinary record. Hopefully, just more of the usual shite from Castles.

A certain Twitter page,quoting the lovely Duncan Castles (I know!) is claiming that City are prepared to listen to offers for Kun, due to concerns over his fitness and disciplinary record. Hopefully, just more of the usual shite from Castles.
Anything he says about us is spiteful,see his tweeets on here a lot,maureen lover

People are too quick to equate a bad run of form with a player being 'finished '.
totally. Barca, West Brom, Burnley and West Ham to mention a few have shown that when he's on he's still one of the best in the WORLD. If I'm Pep I look at those performances and work out how I get them more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.