Sergio Aguero - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
C2nZNxoWQAAPBOG.jpg

Media spin...

Aguero is still 28 years old, Zlatan is 35 and he is still proving himself at the highest level.

I think its wrong to sell Aguero now, keep him as long as possible.

He was fit when we won 10 games in a row at the beginning of the season.

No he wasn't, how can you not remember the big furore about Pep and Sergio in September? when he was dropped for the Barcelona game after Pep said he needed to work harder and give the team more in the build up?

Pep and Aguero not fitting has been going on all season.

No he wasn't, how can you not remember the big furore about Pep and Sergio in September? when he was dropped for the Barcelona game after Pep said he needed to work harder and give the team more in the build up?

Pep and Aguero not fitting has been going on all season.

I think he did that against Everton.

But it didn't work. What you find is he drops deeper for the ball and attempts to face up the play. For me he isn't where he's supposed to be, as a striker in this league. He's not in the box often enough.

I'm beginning to think that it genuinely is the system that is causing him and us so many problems. Aguero is the case in point. He just doesn't fit into the fluidity the front 4 need. He comes alive around the box or running onto the ball. He's had absolutely zero service

I think he did that against Everton.

But it didn't work. What you find is he drops deeper for the ball and attempts to face up the play. For me he isn't where he's supposed to be, as a striker in this league. He's not in the box often enough.

I'm beginning to think that it genuinely is the system that is causing him and us so many problems. Aguero is the case in point. He just doesn't fit into the fluidity the front 4 need. He comes alive around the box or running onto the ball. He's had absolutely zero service
Yeah absolutely zero service apart from KDB creating multiple chances per game.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.