Sergio Aguero - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe how a City fan would swap him for Griezmann or Aubameyang(!). He's still one of the best strikers in the world and I will enjoy every minute of his time left here. Really hope that he'll get the most goals scored record.

I loved the hold up play last night. He brought others into the game with beautiful layoffs more often than not. Was it just Monaco or could he do this in every game?

He was essentially in the middle of the classical "W", i.e. a target man .... but one that uses his stocky build to hold off defenders and bring the best out of the rest of the attack by cushioning the ball for them. (this was what I thought Bony would do but failed to)

I hope Aguero is back. I love him!

He's back!

Some of the touches and shows of strength last night were class and he was very unselfish last night

Love the man!

So happy for Sergio, the hunger is back. I was one of his critics recently but he was exceptional last night. Fought hard and won the ball back countless times. Linked up well and loved to see him assist the last goal, to finish off a wonderful move. Was honestly thinking he would take the shot but he didn't. He needed these goals. The volley was class. Kun did miss a few chances but every striker does. Just needs to improve his decision making on the counter. If he can continue this form for the rest of the season we'll be very lucky.

It was sink or swim and Kun swam for the medal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.